|At it’s essence, politics is a battle of contending ideas and values. And in such a zero-sum adversarial environment, you never want to be caught-out fighting your campaign of the future with political tools of the past.|
The core of ‘next-gen’ 21st-century political campaigning revolves around digital media. On face value, this technology might appear straightforward. But, in reality, digital media are so revolutionary that their potential is widely misunderstood and underutilised. Most people end up exploiting only a fraction of the capabilities offered by these cutting-edge technologies.
Precision social media micro-targeting
A competent digital media campaign extends far beyond whacking up a website and posting a few snippets on Facebook or Twitter. And Alesia’s sophisticated merger of technology and strategy provides actors in the political/public affairs arena with an unprecedented ability to:
- micro-target political messaging on the basis of geographic, demographic, ideological and subject-matter-interest criteria;
- generate ongoing consumer feedback that serves as a ‘never-ending-focus-group’ (by contrast with traditional polling that is merely a ‘snapshot-in-time’);
- utilise perpetual feedback analysis as a source of real-time intelligence that allows messaging to be honed or adapted in view of evolving public sentiment or event-driven changes to the political landscape
Digital expertise with a dash of political nous
Alesia provides a unique marriage of digital expertise and political nous that will maximise the effectiveness of your digital communications strategy through:
- pro-active digital advertising campaigns that influence baseline public perception on political or policy issues;
- reactive digital crisis communications and reputation management strategy;
- digital monitoring of the political environment as it impacts your policy agenda, campaign strategy and reputation;
- digital fundraising strategies that inspire giving and build your donor base;
- building online communities of interest that will support your agenda and negate your opposition;
- web design that puts you on the front foot and makes you stand out from the competition;
- mobile & social app development that allows your messaging to reach people wherever and whenever;
- media relations strategy that goes beyond the press release to exploit longstanding personal relationships with journalists to maximise the reach and impact of your messaging.
Digital media and conventional political campaigning methods should be seen, not as mutually exclusive, but as mutually reinforcing. A competent digital media strategy will serve as a new type of guided-arrow in your quiver of political tools that will allow you to reap far more political bang for your campaign buck.
Alesia Public Affairs merges cutting-edge digital skills with highly sophisticated political judgement to produce a winning combination that will turbocharge your internet strategy.
It’s time to cross the Rubicon into 21st century political advocacy. Give us a call and let’s talk about how we can help you out-fight, outwit and out-campaign your opposition.